Thursday, February 3, 2011

things i'm loving...

So... I have a few things that I'm loving these days....thought I would share...
And being that I am currently living in a hotel - I have to find joy in the small things. And in an attempt to make my hotel feel like home- on a dime; if you know me- you know I make every space feel homey... so I have scoured sales/clearance racks and made some great discoveries!

  • Alamos Malbec - $9.99 a bottle
  • Houndstooth Sherpa lined blanket - seriously the best (next to mom's quilts) to cuddle up with (kohl's clearance)
  • Febreeze Soy Blend Candle- generally I'm a Yankee girl...but it was on clearance and spices up the hotel!
  • Trader Joe's everything. But their cheese aisle and wine selection is top notch!
  • The National - music... gritty, heartfelt songs
  • Skype
    •  Look me up april.zobel
  • New TV show- "Off the Map"

1 comment:

  1. YOU are you're momma's daughter ... LOVE the new TV show; love the new blanket; love candles of all sorts; and on and on and on and on :)
    Glad you've made your lil room your home for these short weeks!

    ReplyDelete