And being that I am currently living in a hotel - I have to find joy in the small things. And in an attempt to make my hotel feel like home- on a dime; if you know me- you know I make every space feel homey... so I have scoured sales/clearance racks and made some great discoveries!
- Alamos Malbec - $9.99 a bottle
- Houndstooth Sherpa lined blanket - seriously the best (next to mom's quilts) to cuddle up with (kohl's clearance)
- Febreeze Soy Blend Candle- generally I'm a Yankee girl...but it was on clearance and spices up the hotel!
- Trader Joe's everything. But their cheese aisle and wine selection is top notch!
- The National - music... gritty, heartfelt songs
- Look me up april.zobel
- New TV show- "Off the Map"